Saturday, February 20, 2010

Severe Back Pain Throwing Up Severe Lower Back And Stomach Pain On Left Side During Pregnancy 30 Weeks?

Severe lower back and stomach pain on left side during pregnancy 30 weeks? - severe back pain throwing up

I was wondering if anyone had an experience like this. I Woke up last night with severe pain in the lower abdomen back /. I went into the bathroom, and I'm sure I have my mucous plug. About an hour later started where severe cramping / pains and backache. It was so bad that I vomited. The pain is usually pretty tolerant, but when I entered the hospital sent me home and lay down to rest on the bed until the pain goes. Ive tried everything, but the pain is still there. Anyone else have this type of pain, and how long it lasted? Tips for the relief of pain and a pillow between your knees or a hot bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tylenol. and the contractions were probably Braxton. Back and stomach contractions and they hurt like hell. do not worry. but when you lose your mucus probably add another 2 weeks before your baby is born everyone knows me and I had shortly after our baby, we've lost our bloody spectacle! Good luck!

Post a Comment