Saturday, February 6, 2010

Belated Thank You Card Humorous How Do I Write A Belated Thank You For The Paper Dad Passed On Dec 17 2 Weeks Later Sister Passed?

How do I write a belated thank you for the paper dad passed on Dec 17 2 weeks later sister passed? - belated thank you card humorous

It went so quickly, I'm still in shock, and the delay in my thank you cards. Need to paper and do not really know how, because he's been a while. The unexpected loss of my sister took me almost over the edge. There really is no excuse for the delay, thanks to you my cards. Any help is welcome. Blessing for all.

6 comments:

Lizzy-ti... said...

I am sorry for your loss and I do not know the circumstances, someone who you angry.

You can use something, wants) (name try to thank to all types of memory (although the name of his father and his sister).
Many thanks to the makers, ministers and priests and rabbis / imams who conducted the service, the ladies of the church when she sits down to eat, close friends who are not helpful for you.

Your kindness and sympathy at this sad time in our lives is very much appreciated. Signed (Name)

I have written for newspapers and had to thank you for the memorial and I hope that helps.

Erik W said...

I had this problem once

Elizabeth Z said...

It's never too late to send a thank you people really understand the man lose his heart to love and know and understand the pain brought Prosess for some people. to recover its ok

blueiich... said...

If it is not in the mood, pick up the phone and give them a call .. Most people understand what passed UR. gl

Laura said...

call or send a card, people will understand .... You have lost your card SIS ......

boredper... said...

I think there are all kinds of excuses for the delay, thank you cards. People will be understood completely.

Post a Comment