Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Pink And Black Website Template Where Can I Find A Color Filter Like This?

Where can i find a color filter like this? - free pink and black website template

I had had a Pentax camera, a color filter, a color image, where everything was always black and white. For example, if I wore a pink shirt and I applied the filter red, was the shirt of the same color, but the background, me, and not everything that is red is nearly black and white. Does anybody know where I can do I can download for free on my computer? the management of a website.

2 comments:

alex p said...

try in http://www.autozone.com/ is to visit

robert c said...

Hey,
I'm not sure this filter will fit the camera. ZE-FLK58 Zeike 58mm Multi Coated Filter Kit 3 pieces (UV CPL FLD)

Hope it helps

Post a Comment